Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Next Christmas, 2013

I'm getting the Christmas cards way in advance.  I thought I'd make my last trip to the mall.  I wish I could bring in gifts.  2 Christmases ago, I got us each a different kind of boxed set of The Chronicles of Narnia.  I think I had hardcover, and my mom had some sort of colored illustrated book, probably hardcover.  I probably should have gotten us all the same thing.  I still treasure an old set I have that I almost got rid of and my brother had in his closet.  I think I got birthday cards, for sure.  I didn't e-mail any greetings, nor anything, but I posted Merry Christmas on my blog.  Hm, now I wish I got Christmas presents.  I wonder what I could have gotten.  I used all my money for like bathroom supplies and the like and my dad even paid over $100 for me I'm pretty sure, also needed a lighter sweater and a windbreaker.  You could always get someone like a watch, I guess, but that would cost at least $20.  I have $180.  Really, I even waited a month to get what I needed.  I guess a card would do.