Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Problem

So, I was in the bathroom and decided to take a bath because I was grumpy, but that's also, "actually," because I feel like I have holes of irritations and hair in my body and I just feel this need to be in the bath like to help me not stimulate myself.  It's serious.  So, my family is going somewhere, and I thought my brother might have to use the bathroom.  When I was leaving living a normal life in the New Orleans area, my life becoming an experiment, the logic was left off as what it was and nothing mattered.  I didn't like Louisiana before, when I wasn't at the public school and I didn't meet the people from New Orleans.  So, all I could know was that I felt really bad and should tend to myself because it's a situation, where, when it's unnecessary for you to give something up for others you should meet your urgent needs because for some reason it will come back to haunt you.  However, if you know that you need to do something, you know someone else is being happier.  The other problem is that sometimes, even if you don't feel really bad, you're supposed to do these things anyway because we all have problems, like the seclusion of being privileged, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Xmas