Sunday, December 23, 2012

IMDb: Les Misérables: Anyone going to see it, tomorrrow?

Anyone going to see it, tomorrrow?
  by ChristinaAnnBarrett-OrlFL1986   32 seconds ago (Sun Dec 23 2012 19:45:11)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse Reply

You can comment on my blog:
http://cab1986orlfl8.blogspot.com/2012/12/imdb-les-miserables-anyone-g oing-to-see.html

1 place in NYC and 2 places @ Canada are showing it in IMAX. http://twiturl.us/2012-12-23-1

I'm considering whether or not I should get snacks|a meal. I mean, I have my own money. Too bad the pizza is so small. You can get a lot of popcorn, though. For The Hobbit, I think I got these sour Airheads. I don't know if they sell sandwiches. If I were rich, I'd get 2 pizzas. Maybe, we'll go out to eat before the movie, too. Or, I'll just have to eat a lot at home.

So, looking forward to it?

Also, I went to the bathroom once during The Hobbit. I usually do.

I'm looking forward to Amanda Seyfried. I saw a preview of her on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," and it was really amazing. I could not ever sing like that. I hope it comes through because I recorded me watching it and posted it on YouTube and I wonder what the little girl will sound like. It's funny she looks like her and Dakota Fanning. Anne Hathaway's singing reminds me of mine. She sounded good at the Oscars I think 2 or 3 years ago, a bit over the top. If you didn't see, she sang "On My Own." The girl from the cold English island looks interesting, and I saw a picture of her with such a slender waist. She looks like the old Eponine. I'm looking forward to seeing Tim Burton's "wife" and the Lovely Ladies etc. I'm not sure what the best part will be, probably if we see a tween girl. I feel like I've dreame of the little boy He's quite a spectacle. I did see the musical live, once, and I really liked Cosette the young girl. She reminds me of the girls at Orlando Ballet, kinda how I remember them when I 1st saw them in The Nutcracker, which I missed this year. Oh well, Central Florida Ballet has some of it online. I did see it last year, I think, or the year before. I don't remember Clara. What part would you want if you were cast in Les Misérables? I don't remember minor female roles. Even at my age, I would want to be baby Cosette. 3) I have a more sunken in look but am the same physique or size as Amanda Seyfried, not exactly molded the same, but the same feel and demeanor. I wonder if we look like Winona Ryder because of Tim Burton. She's Romanian Jewish. It's funny she doesn't seem religious. If I were too old to be young Cosette, let's see. I dunno, it's hard to say, since the roles are already taken. I'm not sure about favorite role, probably Cosette. I guess Éponine is I don't think the role itself is for me, but I might be able to learn young Cosette. I've sung Fantine a lot. I sing the "Finale" on my own. I like the end where sings. It's just that it's a really big role. I don't think the Cosette role is for me, but I like her solos. I guess Éponine has respectable solos, like There's something about the original Fantine that vibrates with resonance. I wouldn't really be up to recreating any of the roles but possibly a Lovely Lady.

So, when are you going, what day, what are you eating, who are you taking, your favorite actors|actresses? I like Javert, too. I guess I'd want to be him. I'll probably get a pizza and smoothie and a candy.

Soon it will be Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Xmas