Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres only trusts people from New Orleans and L.A.|California, itself.  Actually, she also trusts people from Wisconsin, I know, and I guess the Cleveland area.

What do you think about how some people click?  With Tim Burton, I didn't feel the same way.  I get the feeling I know his culture.  I got that feeling with everyone from California.  Ellen DeGeneres is just like the new Britney Spears, hard as that sounds, or do I mean she's just kinda like that, now?  Wait, Britney Spears became famous young and got lots of attention and petting.  She had some nice shots, but what I saw wasn't like a lot of stuff.  Don't they seem the same, like kinda ***ually?  I don't know why this girl from L.A. I met was like that, too.  Maybe, it's to do with like age and stuff.  I miss the old Britney Spears, the girl from Louisiana and Mississippi, the girl who was a star I guess in Orlando?  Hey, that's nice, you know, I just found out Britney Spears did a season in Disney World and must have moved to L.A. the next season.  3)  Well, I mean, that's a nice iconic thing to do.  I mean it must really be special.  At least, she's like Ellen DeGeneres.  Wait, I just knew there was a connection.  Maybe, I shouldn't go to L.A., now, but it is a place that I like because it's like where I'm from.  I wonder what the best move would be now.  I don't want to go to NYC.  Well, anyway, Ellen went from Disney to L.A., too.  So, that's nice there are 2 famous people from that heritage.  Think of the unstoppable force.  Also, what of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp?  ? ? ?  Is Ellen DeGeneres and Britney Spears really that compatible?  I mean, I know Ellen DeGeneres is just so appealing and **** or whatever.  Why not discover your real feelings?  I mean, I like watching her show and posting about it because it's interesting.  I just keep always feeling that, like, instead of, like, with Tim Burton, I feel tremendous, undue pressure from others of my interest in her and being involved online, which is open to all.  You want to know, well, like, will it just be like for certain kinds of people?  Um, I know I've thought lots about calculating things like this and don't go around thinking about it because it would be disturbing.  That's kinda what I just asked.  I mean, I feel a big connection to her.  I know I've been stereotyped as junk and as a racial victim.  I just don't believe that problems like that should go to my parents nor that it represents what I do.  I know I grew up not being all spectacular, all the time.  I mean, what do you like about Ellen DeGeneres?  I remember seeing her on YouTube when I got online.  I know she's incredibly famous, possibly considered the most popular person in the world.  I don't know, maybe you could be interested in Johnny Depp, intellectually, or in Tim Burton romantically, as well?  Isn't that the contest?  Sorta, the fan thing.  So, I know she's different, now.  What I caught was that, well, I guess I don't at all agree it's cool to like being Generation X, which she acted like she was.  I don't like short hair, at all, but I really like thick hair, a lot.  I don't like bleaching hair, adamantly.  I have a disbelief in ever doing that.  I don't think it's funny to go along with the crowd.  I don't believe it's funny to be too famous and not act like you can handle it.  So, I just like that she has that physical look and that she's substantial yet pretty, acts like she has a family, doesn't act like she's gay.  I'm guessing everyone likes her for having such a handle on things emotionally and for being able to rehash emotion.  They like the way she can feel cool and substantial as a Generation X and as though she were even a boy.  I actually find her to be usefully intelligent and find that others don't come to terms with the truth and that that is their downfall, in their worship of her successes.  Their realization that she is more successful and that no one can match her.