Sunday, December 23, 2012

TV Show Host

I was thinking, did you ever consider that there should be a cross between eggs and tofu?  Ellen DeGeneres is a vegan and so has accessed the smorgasbord of "what" the world has to offer, dietwise.  Also, what's her thing with short hair?  I guess it means something.  It's funny how people with short hair aren't all equal.  I know I grew up with short hair but not very short hair.  I guess I didn't grow up with short hair.  I mean, I wanted to look like a princess, and it was popular to look like a movie star.  I even cut my bangs.  Ellen DeGeneres isn't that styled.  I bet she thinks she's better with short hair.  It's not more old-fashioned.

Can you imagine her at the beach?  I can't do it!  *runs away*

I can't really imagine her doing anything.  She's just a figment of desire.

What about her dancing?  I have to see if she used to dance.

So, who is she appealing to now?  She used to be with Generation X.  Now, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory changed the world.  It looks like she went through a transition stage.  What about annoying Elle Fanning?  She is born in 1998, and she made a mature impression.  However, she makes it seem like we have to be like her.  I agree she was a sweet toddler.  She became sarcastic.  She seems racist, like everyone else.