Monday, December 24, 2012

Dreams

I remember I was at a class, reminded me of ballet.  I think it was like drama, too, maybe.  Something happened, something disrupted, and I think kids got mad.  So, I was going home.  I was with my mom.  It was at a community college, I think the minor, kinda fancy, goody-good one.  It was like a big, dim room with a mirror.  I had a certain relationship with the teacher.  She was kinda plain, with black short hair and light skin, small frame but not very very thin, a little stout but more thinned out, too.  So, I went to the other, big college, in the office.  I think I thought I was at the other college.  I talked to some people in the office.  I came in and ran into a lady who seemed theatrical, not very very healthy, a little fatter than my teacher.  I told her I liked my teacher at the other college but was looking to take class there in art, music, or theater, thinking of art|s 1st.  So, I flipped through a pretty big catalog.  I came to Ginny Kopf, a theater teacher, but supposedly she taught theater at the other college and somewhere else or other places.  There were pictures taking up like most of the catalog it seemed of her teaching, just showing some of her, noticing some of her face, not sure what she was doing, like playing in some big pipes.  Then, I saw like a medium-sized box with washcloths, kinda dry and wrinkled only folded over once.  It was for the college, like Toys for Tots.  Then, I saw another bigger box with towels folded and maybe hand towels and wash cloths, folded in the same manner but just there.  It was like she appeared there and said something about how she folds towels.  Oh, yea, and she only was teaching Chinese History at that college.  I had the idea I saw a picture of her face and maybe some of the top of her body looking down near where I read that.