Monday, December 24, 2012

Problem

So, I keep getting annoying messages that are supposedly sent, programmed, directed, ordered by Ellen DeGeneres, or she is involved and relays approval.

Anyway, so, I know that she doesn't want you to get away with anything.  However, I ran into that she wants to like in the end say okay I'm through with you.  I think that's how life goes, and it's probably not a good experience to go on her show.  I know I Tweeted her earlier and then watched her show, maybe not the best circumstance.  I've seen her some on YouTube.  I know to see her or Tim Burton you were supposed to originally be ready, I know for Tim Burton like it seems different now.  I know it was also like important that you see them.  The only problem would be if you can't or if you're too old, like I know too old for Tim Burton's animations.  I never thought of it that way, though.  I kinda waited to do anything.