Monday, December 24, 2012

TV Show Host and Cyber Media

So, Ellen DeGeneres won?  She's obsessed with iPhones|cellphones, showing pictures of texting, and now with video-ing herself when she goes out?  Okay, as long as you're not near where you live.

I was busy, from the area where she's from, had moved there when I was younger, and I didn't think to text to a blog, so much.  I didn't really leave the house all that much since a certain time since.  Also, Blackberry, which is what I have, doesn't have a Blogger app.  So, what I do is I now publish my posts from my mobile blog.  I saved the page, have to click to download it, then I go to another page and upload it, then I take off the option to comment (in most all cases, all so far,) and then I publish them.  There's a text in the post that says it was sent by so and so, AT&T and maybe Blackberry..  So, I also have to say I'm leaving when I'm home, now, started doing it on my cell phone.  Each time I leave, I post a link to that blog.  Wait, why?  Because I might exceed the limit of, around, 50 posts.

Let me get this, she's into texting and Tweeting..  F.Y.I., at 1 point, I used Twitter for fun when I went out.  I was never like a big Twitter person, but people like that my last name sounds like a bear and I am someone who is now active online with a long time of experience, considerably considering time itself.  I think I have 1 friend with a locked Twitter account.  So, about video-ing herself rather than texting, she didn't even post videos of her casually talking.  That makes for not much flexibility.  I know I, at 1 point, put separate videos of me not dressed up, "without makeup," though I used to not wear makeup so I'd look like a child or a boy.

So, there aren't an infinite amount of words.  I guess you could use Google Translate or learn Swedish.  You could use words like poetry, but that's not as infinite as the possibilities of Paint.  I like Paint because you can make figures that aren't so detailed and don't draw so much foreign attention.  Well, you'd notice things like what you eat, when you wake up, what you dream about.  There are lots of social issues.  For instance, you know that something will happen to Twitter, 1 post.  However, you know you can write long texts of thoughts incorporating a rather large plethora of activity.  I know I come on, and there isn't much to do.  I know there are lots of words out there that can be woven in.  I know there are more elaborate ways of speaking.  That's for certain, something I used to do a lot, like in school and e-mail and when I was writing in a notebook, which "wasn't very good."  Still, what more do I have, like that, now?  I took off the real world.  Something must have happened.  I thought it was not going to school.