Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Maniac

So, why is Tim flaring around hatred or his minions echo it?  I'm sure he does.  He's not a polite guy from California.  Ooh, wow, so I'm a piece of shit from Florida.  I didn't think so.  Are you just jealous I was created on the beach?  Tim Burton just is being so clumsy like everything has to be shit because most people were shit.  He clean flung the world.  So, what, are we waiting to introduce me to someone rooted in Florida?  I know my aunt's husband's parents moved to Miami from Cleveland.  I saw his X.  She's Latino but bleached her hair.  His family is nice.  I know Ginny Kopf moved here in her early 20s.  Johnny Depp isn't from California.  Kentucky?  That's like Tennessee.  I saw all of Miley Cyrus, well, all that was released on DVD, couldn't find anything else, though I guess I could have tried iTunes.  Or thought maybe more episodes had to exist on YouTube.  Ginny Kopf is from the San Fransisco area.  I made friends sorta with a boy, clung to him and he came over after choir I think and maybe for other reasons, and he's from Cinncinati.  I'm not fond of that area.  I had hoped he was from California.  So, I was 7 and 8 when I knew him.  Cinncinati is actually by Kentucky.  I just let that thought click, as well.  So, then, I have a cousin, too.  Her dad's last name is Italian, I think.  My dad's sisters are supposedly disobedient socially.  I just couldn't get into the meat, like if she had like a person in her life from the South.  So, anything below Pennsylvania is the South now.  It's also sorta about how good you are, really, because that was kinda the question to begin with.  I saw Elle Fanning, anyway, she moved to L.A. at 1.  She has Georgia culture, and it's really scary.  I guess she just wants to be racist.  I have friends who moved at 7|8 and 9.  Well, I moved around, myself, but I connected it all like a good girl like you were supposed to.  ':{  Be positive.  Don't ask questions.  Why would I have roots in Pennsylvania?  I know my mom lived there a little, but it was a good experience.  Just not with the relatives.  :p  It's really not.  I don't act like that and everyone doesn't.  I get the feeling people have cornered me and not wanted me to go smoothly through things.  They think that's what I'm solely bound to experience outside the bounds of racism.  It's funny you think that I'm subject to the crap I experienced of racism and to be hated for my hair color because not everyone is.  I'm sorta stripped of my accomplishments for being Asian, though I don't like being Asian and believe it is stupid to think I am or should..

So, what, are you "connected" to your parents?  Well, I was raised by my mom and then like philosophized with my dad on life.  IS THAT A PROBLEM?  I can want what I want.  You won't find shit out.  You think I shouldn't be allowed to even have ties to Pennsylvania nor their ways.

It seems because I'm Asian people are like coming up to me and then leaving me, mad.  Like I have to be careful.  Um, isn't that my dad's racism?

Hey, stop telling me I'm the product of my parents.  I don't want shit.  What did you learn?  TIM BURTON.  That's what's important.  You don't condone people, lower them.  Like some maniac.  You can pretend what you want or be shit, but I can still rant all I want.  So, what, you won't even like admit that you're supposed to deal with your fans, accordingly, and just want to suggest that you don't really like me when I never said you had to?

Why is it okay to go in my room and influence me to be shit?  You must be crazy.  I told you to stop.  What should I do?  I can still have people talk to me in my room.  You're wasting my time, and stop telling me I have to work.  You must be a worthless case.

No, Ellen DeGeneres did not write this because if she did she'd have to say so.  SAY SO.  ;D  Okay, baby.

So, what, Tim doesn't have a brain?  He seems cute online.  I just am getting the idea I'm a nigger and he'll find that maybe other people know more than me when they don't.  Maybe, I'm special.  See, that's a sensitive topic.  I know that.  I'm from Florida.  I know people from Florida are like that, but I am not 100% versed in all of it.

So, what, did this person make me not as cool, thinking I'm white and not like so slick and crappy?  Did my dad also do that?  I bet the world did it.