Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"Where You're 'From'"

It's too bad, in a way, I lived in the New Orleans area.

I guess Tim Burton wants to say I'm not from there because I know his culture.  It seems I know it pretty well.  He can't accept that you can know both.  Anyway, Ellen DeGeneres "knows" the L.A. culture.

I wonder if anyone else was innocent and ran into trouble because of him.  I guess you'd forget that anyone would have to relate to me.  Hm, it's just kinda like well I'm not really the only person from there.  I thought me living there I could connect with people like Ginny Kopf.

So, something else interesting was after the magic I wanted to go back to New Orleans, from up north during the hurricane, so I could get in that ballet program.  It is funny that, I didn't quit college.  I just didn't want to lose my record.  I think my parents changed my life.  I guess I had fun up north, but my life was an experiment.  Sometimes, I experienced some things, maybe at least 2 I can remember or 3 magic things that probably "disturbed" me.  So, noises started to bother me after I stopped going to class.  Well, I couldn't read and didn't know what to do, but I forgot it and didn't care.  People acted like my life was an experiment, and it was to help my communication.  So, anyway, it's like I want attention, but this has gotten too far.

Why would Tim Burton be scared of Helena Bonham Carter and not my mom?

So, I am having a hard time feeling better.  I think I'm still young and learning and haven't reached my full potential.  People get mad to let it out when they find I'm interesting and won't treat me like I'm white.  D';

People want my situation to say it's wrong.  I'm getting suggestions from people from England who have immersed with other cultures, for some reason, it seems.  Heh.  I mean, every American had the opportunity to be European.  They just stopped and got mad at non-Caucasians who wanted to be European in the U.S.  It's a big issue.  I guess Asian-Americans like Pat Suzuki are an issue.  You can't tell they're Asian.  That's bad because it doesn't seem European nor very white.  I think that I incorporate it in an aesthetic way.  I get upset when people are like supposedly affected by problems I have, like if that happens it's like the end.  My dad acts like he's better, but he doesn't act like being European matters.  He didn't try to make me Asian.  He tried to make me ugly.  My mom took good care of me.  I don't know why she couldn't make me better after seeing people like him.  I'm not 100% sure that this is 100% sure, but my dad sure skirts around, himself.

So, I've been sorta cornered and put online and lost a lot of things.  I don't really just float the boat with people from England thinking they're from where I'm from.  I mean, they're not even from there.  ;D  They won't even talk to me.  So what.  I can get attention.  Nanny nanny boo boo.  Why don't I just *beep* them?  I don't know how to torture people.  I don't want to become something I'm not.

SO TIM BURTON WHY DO YOU DISILLUSION PEOPLE?  YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING AND TREAT ME LIKE A NIGGER AND WE'RE ALL DYING.  I DON'T HAVE TO BE JOHNNY DEPP TO BE HAPPY.  JEALOUS?  I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOUR DAUGHTER LOSES INTEREST.  I enjoy watching you, but I don't want to be told I don't know about the culture of where I'm from, like it's suggestive.  I'm sure there are kinks, but I'm pretty sure it's a good thing to be attentive.  I'm not saying something I'm not, just what I'm saying.  I'm not interested in being ugly or Chinese or non-white.  I don't really want to know who is.

So, I wonder why in Orlando people act like they're so nice to me but TREAT ME LIKE A NIGGER should I say GODDAMN YOU TO HELL YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF *BEEP*

WHY WON'T THESE NOISES STOP.  WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME.  WHAT SHOULD I DO KILL MYSELF?  CALL THE POLICE?  BUT YOU'LL FOLLOW ME.

Maybe, you don't want to include me, but blare the fact, Tim Burton "is already there," he's famous, he might be white, he married someone with significant Jewish heritage.  Well, he's not married.  I wonder what that means.  He sure made a project of something touchy.

So, does Tim Burton think I'm a fake and that my life had no potential and that I'm subject to the problems of my past?  Because others seem to have problems?  So?  What?  Do I just suffer?  I'm not even a person.

No, I don't like you hurting nicer people.  GO TO HELL *BEEP*

TIM BURTON WHY ARE YOU FLARING AROUND LIKE A MADMAN.  PEOPLE QUIT IT I CAN STILL BE A FAVORITE OF HIM AND GET THIS MAD.  *BEEP* GO TO HELL!

Oh, wow, let's see what this means for Ellen DeGeneres.  She's acted funnily since Kate Bush singing at the Olympics, a halfbreed of English and Irish who makes a hissy of it for others supposedly and she seems to not be able to deny that people are made to believe this, now..  Hm.  I will not accept this past with my dad overreacting to the n word thing and then saying it's because I did poorly in school.  Those are my grades.  He ruined my life or whoever put me under the experiment.  I wasn't helped in the right way.  It can't be impossible to succeed.  I'm 26.  I'm still treated like a kid.  I still like to feel like a kid myself.